Friday, February 26, 2016

PID Line Follower V2 | ENIGMA | Arduino Mega

Hello Folks! The previous version of the Line follower robot was clumsy and PID tuning was also tiresome therefore,  Myself along with my friend Ammar Gandhi proposed to make an Online tuning facility so that directly PID values can be given to the bot.
The basic algorithm remains the same, as well as the code with minor changes for the pushbuttons and LCD.
Here I am sharing the pics from the process throughout which we built the Bot.




Cutting Plywood for the frame.




Raw Frame




Electronics Installation




Final Robot 'ENIGMA'

Here's a short video on the working of the robot.



Here's another one.




Code for the Robot can be seen here,


3 comments:

  1. Splendid job Kartik and Amar Bhaiya

    ReplyDelete
  2. can I can't speed up this robot..I will be using 1200rpm motors???
    and can this robot turn 45degree angles... and can it follow a discontineous line or some gaps in the line??
    pls reply me soon๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

ROS Autonomous Navigation Bot - [Clerkbot] - Initial Tests

Finally it took me three months to fully come up with this robot and just a fun fact, it took me a month to just tune the ocean of paramet...